LTC Exam is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to consult on a variety of online projects. Successful candidates will demonstrate exceptional knowledge of their field and the Nursing Home Administrators exam and licensing process.
LTC Exam is committed to providing the highest quality course material for our Nursing Home Administrator students. We are looking for a passionate expert to review our content on a regular basis and help us build course work that reflects quality and relevance to your field. The types of content we will ask you to review includes: blog posts, news articles, practice exams, course material, and instructional videos. We need someone with a special attention to detail and quality to review the content and give us constructive and actionable recommendations to make improvements.
This job is ideal for those looking for some extra revenue. Work from home, and at your leisure. On a regular basis, we will send you content to review, and you will bill us for your time, hourly.
Nursing Home Administrator
Additional requirements for the Nursing Home Administrator include:
- Must have a valid Nursing Home Administrator license
- Must be familiar with the CORE and Line of Service requirements to pass the Nursing Home Administrator Exam
- Must have an expert understanding of the 5 domains of knowledge required for the Nursing Home Administrators Exam
- Must have a keen eye for detail and quality
- Must have excellent communication skills, orally and written
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work effectively from home
- Must be comfortable navigating websites and using a computer
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus
- Practical experience as a Nursing Home Administrator is a plus
We are looking for the ideal candidate to start immediately. Please apply with your resume and hourly rate.